What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Onimusha: Way of the Sword - what a game, once you have all your abilities and upgrades the combat system just skyrockets, must be close to the end now as the game just gave me a warning for proceeding. I'm hoping for some great DLC and hoping additional playable characters, I need and end game like Dawn of Dreams.
 
Maneater

Got the DLC too.
It's kinda fun and the gameplay loop kinda reminds me of Infamous (If Cole was a giant shark)
The only issue I have is the constant crashing. I really wish devs would stop using Unreal Engine, it's just not a good engine and lately it's been aging like a dish of fresh milk and fish in the summer sun.
 
Tried the Demo for Stupid Never Dies.

Seems like good, silly fun - kind of in that Lollipop Chainsaw way. Would definitely be something to try when it goes on sale down the road.
 
Just finished Silent Hill F, but can't decide what to pick next quite yet. Leaning towards either Halo Campaign Evolved or South of Midnight. In the meantime playing Balatro and Denshattack!

Edit: Going with South of Midnight - opening has me intrigued and great sound design!
 
Last edited:
Ace Combat 8
They absolutely nailed this one!

It looks amazing, and the multiplayer is actually good this time.
I've been missing the co-op missions since Infinity went offline.
That itch has finally been scratched again.

The best part is, once I'm done here and have got all the achievements, I have a port of Zero that I can perfect next.
I don't think I'll be playing anything else for the next few months, and I couldn't be happier.
Like an autistic pig in a plane-shaped mud hole.

This is how my first multiplayer game went:
Screenshot 2026-09-30 021529.png

And this is playing with the guys who have early access.
I think it's safe to assume these are the hardcore fans ...
I can't wait for the actual n00bs to join in a few days when the game actually launches. :ROFLMAO:

I can't do MOBAs, or crank 90s in Fortnite, but I can hold my own when it comes to anything with planes 🤓
 
Ace Combat 8
They absolutely nailed this one!

It looks amazing, and the multiplayer is actually good this time.
I've been missing the co-op missions since Infinity went offline.
That itch has finally been scratched again.

The best part is, once I'm done here and have got all the achievements, I have a port of Zero that I can perfect next.
I don't think I'll be playing anything else for the next few months, and I couldn't be happier.
Like an autistic pig in a plane-shaped mud hole.

This is how my first multiplayer game went:
Screenshot 2026-09-30 021529.png

And this is playing with the guys who have early access.
I think it's safe to assume these are the hardcore fans ...
I can't wait for the actual n00bs to join in a few days when the game actually launches. :ROFLMAO:

I can't do MOBAs, or crank 90s in Fortnite, but I can hold my own when it comes to anything with planes 🤓
I'm intrigued by this, if only for Tasha 🤣

But I know myself and I'd probably not enjoy it in the long run. The same way I'm not really into racing games.
 
I'm intrigued by this, if only for Tasha 🤣

But I know myself and I'd probably not enjoy it in the long run. The same way I'm not really into racing games.

Yeah I heard she was the most expensive character to design :ROFLMAO:
These guys know the target audience :ROFLMAO:

Can always grab it on sale to try it out.
If you're unsure of the gameplay, it's mostly the same as Ace Combat 7, and that one is going for cheap often lately.

It's a typical arcade flight shooter.
But if there's something you're unsure about, I can try answer it.

I've been watching Asmon play it, but it's so painful watching him use keyboard and struggle:


I feel this comment summed it up best :ROFLMAO:
1790766643607.png
 
Castlevania Belmont's Curse Demo - nice little taste of the game, runs wells, plays well and looks great. 15 days till full release, music definetly screams Dead Cells developers.

Hellraiser Revival Demo - really getting spoilt with demo's lately and it's great that they are coming back. This one was crazy, not into first person style games but always make an exception for those few greats and this looks like it may be added to that list. Plays well and game is really graphic, was surprised but given the source material I'm glad they went with it, if people don't like it then don't play it. Also the game being half the price of other titles is a great way to get more people to give it a try. Unlike that overpriced slop we got from Wolverine, no wonder there was no demo for that game.

Fire Emblem Fortune's Weave - So much to do, finished Deitrich's part 1 after about 35hours of gameplay and moved over to Theodora, planning to do all 4 characters part 1 stories before moving onto part 2.
 
Back
Top Bottom