Game Pass
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
236gb.How large is it?
236gb.
You can choose what parts of the game you want to install.
![]()
How To Install Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 On Xbox Game Pass
It's more complicated than you think!www.purexbox.com
I have installed but haven't played yet.This is the way. 105gb for the campaign.
Yeah my current sb expires around Black Friday so I have till then. I got the games with gold stacked + upgrade option 3 years ago so looking for something close to that type of a deal. I know that's over but obvs something that's similar will do.
You can still do it but the ratio is not 1:1 anymore, I think it changed to 3:2 and a couple of days ago it went to 2:1 so I don't think that is a cheaper option any longer.
| Game | Date Added | Game Pass Tier(s) | Platform(s) | Notes |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Carrion | Jan 2 | Standard, Ultimate, PC | Cloud, Console, PC | Returning title that was last available in Jul 2022. |
| Road 96 | Jan 7 | Standard, Ultimate, PC | Cloud, Console, PC | Returning title that was last available in Jun 2023. |
| Eternal Strands | Jan 28 | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, PC, Series X/S | Day-one release |
| Sniper Elite: Resistance | Jan 30 | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, Console, PC | Day-one release |
| Citizen Sleeper 2: Starward Vector | Jan 31 | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, PC, Series X/S | Day-one release |
| Avowed | Feb 18 | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, PC, Series X/S | Day-one release |
| Football Manager 25 | Mar ?? | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, Console, PC | Day-one release; exact release date TBA. |
| Atomfall | Mar 27 | Ultimate, PC | Cloud, Console, PC | Day-one release |