Game Pass

I also struggle to make it through the longer games with my limited game time. Quite often end up in MP lobbies when I log on which doesn't help!
 

Lies of P is looking good.

I have not played a Souls like game, I will try this one as it is on Game Pass.
 
looking forward to it. My warm up for a game I am sakivating for, and paying for: Lords of the Fallen.

But lets be honest...STARFIELD is a problem. Hogging a lot of our time, now and the foreseeable future.
 
I tried the lies of p demo and it’s not for me so will be skipping it but hopefully it scratches the itches of the soulsbourne peeps.
 
Apparently Lies of P gets a lot better further into the game. I might dip out of Starfield and play that instead (and actually utilise my full month of GP)
 
Apparently Lies of P gets a lot better further into the game. I might dip out of Starfield and play that instead (and actually utilise my full month of GP)

Did you take the free month sub of gp just for starfield?
 
Just realised Obsidian Entertainment's next game is releasing exclusively on Microsoft's platforms.
Unbelievable anti-consumer practice turning a third-party / multiplatform game developer into one for exclusive, especially a sequel game like Outer Worlds 2.
 
Just realised Obsidian Entertainment's next game is releasing exclusively on Microsoft's platforms.
Unbelievable anti-consumer practice turning a third-party / multiplatform game developer into one for exclusive, especially a sequel game like Outer Worlds 2.

As MS purchased the studio 2018, and development on The Outer Worlds 2 only started in 2019, its their call in the end. MS want the Game Pass subs, and to achieve that they need exclusive content. that bypasses anything that does not offer Game Pass.

Question: If Sony allowed Game Pass on PlayStation, do you think StarField would have been released on PS5?
 
Just realised Obsidian Entertainment's next game is releasing exclusively on Microsoft's platforms.
Unbelievable anti-consumer practice turning a third-party / multiplatform game developer into one for exclusive, especially a sequel game like Outer Worlds 2.
LOL, but if the other lot do it then it's "quality" and just fine.

And it's completely Multiplatform. You can play it on PC and Xbox and Cloud...and you could play it on Playstation too if Sony just allowed it.

Microsoft aren't the bad guys here... they WANT their stuff everywhere.

But you missed a trick, Grounded already launched on Microsoft-only.
 
Gamepass
Lies of P (Cloud, Console, and PC) - Today
Party Animals (Cloud and Console) – September 20
Payday 3 (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – September 21
Cocoon (Console and PC) – September 29
Gotham Knights (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 3
Gotham Knights is a surprise to me.
 
Yeah busy downloading it now - watched IGN reviews and they said its very similar to Bloodborne but also not as difficult
Played a bit more tonight and having a good time. I'd say its a blend of Bloodborne and Sekiro as parry plays a big part of your playstyle.
 
Back
Top Bottom