Game Pass
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
| Date | Game | Platform |
|---|---|---|
| March 7 | Paw Patrol World | Console, PC, Cloud |
| March 12 | SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom | Console, PC, Cloud |
| March 13 | Control Ultimate Edition | Console, PC, Cloud |
| March 14 | No More Heroes 3 | Console, PC, Cloud |
| March 19 | Lightyear Frontier | Console, PC, Cloud |
| March 19 | MLB The Show 24 | Console, Cloud |
Damn, I was hoping for Avatar![]()
New Xbox Game Pass games for 2026 and beyond
New Xbox Game Pass games have been flying in from all directions with announcements and trailers. Here's every confirmed upcoming Game Pass game...www.trueachievements.com
Looking good.
Damn, I was hoping for Avatar
Yeah U+ has a fantastic collection, trying to get through my Ubisoft backlog. Will hopefully 100% AC Odyssey this week after almost 2 months.I got Ubi+ and am playing Avatar, it is an excellent game thus far. I will keep Ubi+ for two months and binge the games on it.
