PlayStation Plus

I'm new to this, do I need Essential, Extra or Deluxe?

Essential gets you online with 3 games a month. As long as you are subbed you have access to every game from those 3 a month that you "activate".

Extra gets you that plus about 400 games which vary from month to month (about 10 game come and go a month). A lot will be smaller, older titles but there are also quite a few big games in there. If you have broad tastes then you will have plenty to play.

Deluxe is to me a real waste, especially in SA where it's a watered down version.
 
I’ll take Dead Space. It’s been a long time old friend.
Agreed nearly bought it a few months back held back because i wouldn't be able to commit to it. Doubt I will have time to play it next months but good that its on there. Ill get around to it at some point.
 
Not a great lineup for me. Didn't particularly enjoy hot wheels so will skip it. I thought we got ghostwire previously. I am keen to try death note. I see it's a day 1 release as well so that's great.
 
Not a great lineup for me. Didn't particularly enjoy hot wheels so will skip it.
It's basically almost the same as the first game, tried achievement hunting for it on Xbox but no, it's boring. The first couple of achievements are really easy though if you want to up your trophy count
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoE
Ghostwire Tokyo always seemed somewhat interesting to me, but not enough to spend money on. Guess I’ll give it a try at some point now.
 
Back
Top Bottom