PlayStation Plus
- Thread starter Vura
- Start date
biometrics
Well-known member
Is this what you have?Essential (the cheapest )= 3 free games a month
Is this what you have?Essential (the cheapest )= 3 free games a month
Start with Essential, if you feel you're missing out, then upgrade. I have 4 years of Deluxe (stacked a black Friday deal by accident,hit refresh on the browser 4 times)
I'm new to this, do I need Essential, Extra or Deluxe?
Essential gets you online with 3 games a month. As long as you are subbed you have access to every game from those 3 a month that you "activate".
YesIs this what you have?
Do you buy it from Sony or do you get it cheaper elsewhere?
From PSN.Do you buy it from Sony or do you get it cheaper elsewhere?
There are usually 25% discounts on Black Friday so just get month to months until thenDo you buy it from Sony or do you get it cheaper elsewhere?
Yea go month to month and get it on Black FridayDo you buy it from Sony or do you get it cheaper elsewhere?
Essentials works great for me and get to play online with 3 free games every month. Get it on Black Friday specials

blog.playstation.com
Agreed nearly bought it a few months back held back because i wouldn't be able to commit to it. Doubt I will have time to play it next months but good that its on there. Ill get around to it at some point.I’ll take Dead Space. It’s been a long time old friend.
It's basically almost the same as the first game, tried achievement hunting for it on Xbox but no, it's boring. The first couple of achievements are really easy though if you want to up your trophy countNot a great lineup for me. Didn't particularly enjoy hot wheels so will skip it.
Ghostwire Tokyo always seemed somewhat interesting to me, but not enough to spend money on. Guess I’ll give it a try at some point now.
Ghostwire Tokyo always seemed somewhat interesting to me, but not enough to spend money on. Guess I’ll give it a try at some point now.