Today's high and lows

High: 4 days long weekend incoming.

Higher: Having mild and sunny weather in UK.

Low: Having one of those periods where I am not really into gaming recently.
 
High: had a great week off last week with my sister in law and her family coming over.

Low: back at work for 3 really slow and empty days.

High: 3 day work week!
 
High: I got to see mum this weekend and will see her next too.

Low: Had to take my chinchilla to the 24 hour vet last night. They called and said he was going downhill fast so I gave the instruction to put him down. :cry: He was a really good little chinboy. I will miss him.
 
High: I got to see mum this weekend and will see her next too.

Low: Had to take my chinchilla to the 24 hour vet last night. They called and said he was going downhill fast so I gave the instruction to put him down. :cry: He was a really good little chinboy. I will miss him.
I am sorry to hear that.
 
LOW

rough skin on elbows and shins....turned in Psoriasis :mad:

Doc says MASSIVE dietary change incoming, pending blood results. Vitamin D3 and K2 patch every alternating day till next visit.

How the **** it waited for over 50 is crazy, but apparently not unusual
 
Low - Flight to Ireland for my brothers wedding was delayed by 10hrs

High - Received approval of my compensation claim yesterday, will be getting £660 back for the delay, the tickets only cost £140 so decent amount to get back.
 
High - Son finishes primary school tomorrow, cannot wait, no more school runs since his secondary school is around the corner and a 2 minute walk. Going from a 3hr school run to a 2 min walk will be lift changing.

Extra High - Taking him out for dinner in the city tomorrow night, actually haven't been into the city in months.
 
High: Can finally continue with STALKER 2. The 1.4 previous patch introduced a game breaking bug on one of the main missions which meant I could not continue. The 1.5 patch fixed this, so could finish mission and have continued the game.

Low: Dunno, just feel like gaming sucks a bit lately. No games are grabbing me like the used to, and this is on XB and PS.
 
High: Bought tickets to Tokyo for the end of the year. My wife's been but it'll be my first time, psyched!

Low: After a long holiday together she's travelling most of this month, will only be home for two weekends.
 
Low - Have to make a couple hospital visits, the first batch are in and around London, uhg, don't mind the hospitals out in the countryside's, at least I can drive to those, hate travelling into London.

High - Got some switch games to take with me while I'm on the bus and trains and the overtime will be a nice bonus.
 
High: Bought tickets to Tokyo for the end of the year. My wife's been but it'll be my first time, psyched!

Low: After a long holiday together she's travelling most of this month, will only be home for two weekends.

That remains no.1 on my bucket list.

I have to make a plan, send pics once you are there.
 
High: Been on leave for a few days.

Higher: Public holiday tomorrow (Monday)

Low: No more leave until 15 December, and no more public holidays until Christmas.
 
Low - Car went in for service and MOT this morning.

Extra Low - MOT increased £15 this year

High - Car is done and ready for collection.

Extra High - Nothing extra was needed.
 
Back
Top Bottom