Finished Gears Reloaded and was pleasantly surprised. Loved the simple, linear delivery. Sure some things are still outdated but it was easy to look past those and just have fun.
Reminded me a lot of Resistance, I miss games like these.
ReStory Playtest.
It feeds my delusion that I'd be good at repairing and restoring retro hardware.
It also gives chill vibes, so it's perfect for unwinding after work.
Highly recommend it.
Still playing FFVII Rebirth but moved on from Forza Horizon as my secondary game to Sektori. It's an awesome little game at a great price - Geometry Wars with a dash of Resogun.
Finsihed xenoblade chronicles x definitive edition yesterday, glad I held out for the 60fps patch. Still an amazing game, the scale they managed to achieve is still so impressive even by todays standards. Forgot what a pain the grind is without online so going to hang it up there and move onto the next game.
Jumped back into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 thanks to the new update on the Switch 2. The art design in this game is so good, all the different artists that worked on character designs, really wish more games had this in todays gaming world.
Counter Strike 2
I just realized I have prime status by default because I purchased CS:GO before it went free to play.
So now I'm just playing for weekly drops so I can sell them on steam.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.